The brain is not always capable of dealing with trauma and conditioning, so as a protective mechanism the overworked area will ‘shut down’. This causes a phenomenon known as a Neurological Gap. Biomagnetic Neuropsychology works by identifying Neurological Gaps that trigger detrimental thought processes when certain psychological and social scenarios occur. Once the Neurological Gaps have been identified they can be stimulated using magnetic induction. Magnetic induction is a non-invasive and painless technique that uses a magnetic charge, alternating between a positive and negative polarity at a specific frequency, to stimulate neural activity in an area where the individual has ‘shut down’ (i.e. A Neurological Gap). This stimulation generates a state of hyperplasticity. Being in a state of hyperplasticity elevates cognitive ability, so the final phase of the process is cognitive restructuring, this takes the form of targeted psycho-emotional coaching (specific to the neurological gaps identified). This redirects the use and processing of information, creating highly efficient new thought patterns in the specific scenario where there had previously been a neurological gap.
Biomagnetic Neuropsychology was developed by Moises Goiz Martinez, a psychologist from Mexico. Moises developed the therapy by scanning the brains of over 500 participants while exposing them to different situations and compared the results of those who functioned highly in that scenario, and those who had problems with it (e.g. Those with or without a phobia). He found the same areas of the brain were activated in all participants, but with those patients who have a problem with the specific scenario one or more small areas of the brain remained inactive, this is called the Neurological Gap. Through experimentation Moises found he was able to ‘reactivate’ those areas using an inductor magnet. Interviews were also conducted with all participant to establish how the thought patterns of those who function highly differ from those who show an error in processing for each scenario. This data was used to develop the targeted psychoemotional coaching used as a blue print for how to think about the scenario and how to use the new neural pathway that had previously been a Neurological Gap.
The treatment offers the opportunity to rewrite the subconscious and automatic responses we
generate when faced with social or psychological scenarios, so is perfect for anyone who has found a
block in achieving success and happiness, or anyone who can consciously rationalise a situation, but
seem to be sabotaged by their subconscious (for example in cases of anxiety where your logical mind
dictates there is nothing to worry about, but that only makes the anxiety harder to handle).
Biomagnetic Neuropsychology gives us the skills to overcome emotional, psychological and
physiological problems. This technique has been found to benefit a number of conditions, including:
-Allergies and autoimmune diseases
-Pain and other physical manifestations
The session is broken down into sections, as follows:
1. Uploading of codes: You will look through a series of cards with text and images to trigger a scenario in your conscious mind, these cards also contain subliminal information that is processed by the subconscious mind (see section 3)
2. Exposition: A chance to air your feelings, concerns and issues. Tell me what pushes your buttons, what obstacles you face or what throws you off balance.
3. Scanning of subconscious interpretation: While you lay on the treatment bed you look through a second set of cards, these contain subliminal information and are used to scan for subconscious errors in perception. The left hemisphere of the brain is the logical side and controls the right side of the body, when this is under stress it will cause a contraction on the right hand side of your body. So during this section I will hold your feet to identify any cards that cause a shortening.
4. Magnetic induction stimulation: The points that require stimulation will be mapped then stimulated for 10 seconds using the inductor magnet. This causes hyperplasticity in the brain, which last for half an hour.
5. Rupture: The half an hour of hyperplasticity is used to explain the scenarios that showed up as an error in perception in section 3. This section takes the form of precisely targeted coaching to train the new neural pathways in the brain.
Biomagnetic Neuropsychology is safe and recommended for anyone past the age of adolescence but cannot be used if you suffer from seizures.
It is recommended to have 2-3 sessions to start and then occasional follow ups as needed, maybe once or twice a year.